Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Common Happening This Time of Year

More and more often recently, I've been noticing a severe lack of hours in the day. I can't seem to find any time to do much of anything, between loving the people I love and hating my job, my brain is all but used up.

The worst thing I've noticed is how much this makes an impact on my diet. I don't really carefully plan out the things I eat, but I've noticed lately that its taking a terrible turn.

My Body is Revolting.

The weeks and weeks of Junk Food are being rejected like a bad transplant. My stomach had a stern speech with me last night, proposing a new 1 junk food item per day limit. I quickly told him who made the rules in this body, but unfortunately that isn't truly me.

My Brain tends to have the kind of subtle, constant voice that quietly creeps up on you in moments of moral inferiority. What is perhaps the most important section of my Body tends to tell me important things, like how I'm feeling, what I like, who I enjoy, so on and so forth.

Lately however, it seems to be that its telling me more and more not to eat Frito's and Funyans.
Or at least not JUST Frito's and Funyans.

My brain was whispering to me last night that this is my last chance, that I fly straight, or he is cutting me off.

He says he can live without me.

Anywho, I just wanted to say Hi to everyone, and since nothing particularly funny is happening right now, stay strong, and hold through for the night.

1 comment:

YesNoMaybeSo said...

Crispen I'm rooting for you!!!!