Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summertime, Oh Summertime.

With summertime coming somewhat to a close, and the raging impossibility of my acquiring a meaningful job coming true, I turn once again to my blog. I don't know if anyone ever comes on this page, but if they do, you should email me. It's ihatebillygates@gmail.com, I think it would be neat to hear from a random person.

But basically, I wanted to have a challenge, So I decided I might try and do some creative writing. It is about the only thing I have the means to do right now, and luckily, I am actually fairly talented about it. No one really wants to read random creativity, though. What I want from you who float around in the cybernets is to email(see above) or, which is probably easier for you, comment with some random ideas, and I'll entangle three or four of them and write a little piece about them. I like writing humorous things, but if you note how you want your ideas used I can most certainly follow your command.

Also, I love the news and current events, so I might be posting twists on things I find on CNN and the like, and if you enjoy any of them, I could do a larger piece. Generally the overtone is going to be humor, but I wouldn't mind doing some serious journalism. This will mostly be geared to my local 804 audience, but I might do national news, too. Also, if something that happens to be unnatural is happening in some random neck of the woods, I wouldn't mind seeing it. I enjoy things that are out of the quotidian routine I've fallen into. I noticed the other day that I do the same thing everyday, and it is hard to feel human when everything you do turns you into a robot. I'm not saying just boredom, I really feel like a robot. I actually pissed a bolt the other day, after which I attempted to upgrade my firmware. I preceded to discover I don't run on any major cell networks, and went back to bed.

So if any of you snarky, bored internet fiends get around to coming on my corner of the blags, I beg you to take a second and say something silly.

Ok, ranting silly update aside, I want to tell you about an amazing band called KI: Theory I saw opening for Rodrigo Y Gabriela last friday. The band is actually just one guy, and you may have heard some of his remixes. He is an extremely talented and cool guy, one who definitely breaks the typical indie music barrier. He really seems to have a passion for what he does, and I would really aprreciate it if you checked out his myspace and listened to some of his amazing compositions. He makes music that can be fun for just chilling, and music that can be great for dancing. Also, I am in a picture in his blog, which makes me happy. So, if you feel like being happy, go to His Myspace.

So, happy adventures, and remember to inflate your tires to the correct PSI, but don't tell the media about it, otherwise they might have a circus and we would all die. Isn't so unreasonable of Barack Obama to pass on knowledge? I hate that.

Crispen

1 comment:

Michael said...

so if you haven't watched it, watch the video on my new blog.

Um, write a story about a future where people are concerned about lunar cooling. It'll mirror modern politics except for a change of scenery.